Available nationwide, Nationwide My Savings is offering a 0.30% APY Rate. Continue reading to learn all about this account and how to earn the rate.
Table of Contents
Nationwide My Savings Review
Axos Bank is a financial institution built on providing their clients with a diverse range of financial tools and serve. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
In addition to the rate from Nationwide, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
I’ll review Nationwide My Savings below.
Nationwide My Savings Rate
To earn Nationwide’s competitive up to 0.30% APY rate open a My Savings Account and a My Checking account and set up a $1,000 direct deposit.
- What you’ll get: 0.30% APY
- Eligible account: My Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Nationwide Rate
- To earn 0.30% APY you must open your new My Checking account with a My Savings account, and have a monthly Direct Deposit of at least $1,000 from a third party to your My Checking account.
- You will automatically receive the 0.30% APY upon meeting account requirements.
- If you are not ready for a checking account, you can still earn 0.20% APY with a My Savings account.
1. To qualify for the 0.30% APY you must open your new My Checking account and have a monthly Direct Deposit totaling at least $1,000 from a third party to your My Checking account. You will automatically receive the 0.30% APY upon meeting account requirements. Interest rates may change as often as daily without prior notice. The Bank may change or cancel this bonus program at any time.
Nationwide Account Features
- No minimum balance requirements
- $100 minimum deposit to open your account
- A complimentary suite of digital banking tools
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
I recommend you check out this savings account to earn a generous rate on any balance amount. In addition, this account offers many great features such as online and digital banking tools to help you make the most on your funds. Furthermore, there are no monthly fees with this account.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Nationwide My Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|