Available nationwide, Bank 7 has a new Online Money Market Account offer of 0.55% APY, you will be able to save for your financial future while still having access to a range of beneficial account features. Continue reading to learn more about this account and rate.
Table of Contents
Bank 7 Online Money Market Account Review
Bank 7 is a full-service Oklahoma-based community bank chartered in 1901 and relocated to Oklahoma City in 2005. With locations throughout Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas, Bank 7 has expanded its footprint to service the communities in which they live.
In addition to the rate from Bank 7, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Bank 7 Online Money Market account below.
Bank 7 Online Money Market Rate
To earn Bank 7’s competitive rate, just provide a deposit of $5,000 at account opening. Additionally, you will receive the same great rate with a balance of up to $999,999.99.
- What you’ll get: 0.55% APY
- Eligible account: Money Market
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Monthly fee: $15.00 minimum balance charge per month if daily balance falls below $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Bank 7 Rate
- Open a new Online Money Market Account
- Must have $5,000 at account opening to qualify for the stated APY rate
- Receive the stated APY rate once requirements are met
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$5,000 – $999,999.99||0.55% APY|
Bank 7 Account Features
- Visa® Debit Card
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Check and deposit images returned in eStatement (eStatements required for this account. Paper statements may be available for a $15.00 monthly fee)
- Total of six checks, debit card transactions, transfers (online, mobile, or by telephone), preauthorized or automatic withdrawals allowed per month
Be sure to check out this rate at Bank 7. Not only are you able to save for your financial future, but you will be able to access your account with a range of features that will most definitely better your financial health!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Bank 7 Online Money Market account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|