Available nationwide, Bank 7 is offering a generous 0.45% APY when you sign up and open a new Online Savings Account. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about this account and rate.
Table of Contents
Bank 7 Online Savings Review
Bank 7 is a full-service Oklahoma-based community bank chartered in 1901 and relocated to Oklahoma City in 2005. In an age of electronic banking transactions and faceless decision-makers, Bank 7 believes in customer satisfaction, community support, and knowing your banker. Additionally, they are focused on helping our customers grow and succeed.
In addition to the rate from Bank 7, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Bank 7 Online Savings below.
Bank 7 Online Savings Rate
To earn the stated APY rate, all you would have to do is provide the minimum opening deposit of $100. Once you have done so, you will be able to take advantage of the account features such as online banking and mobile check deposits!
- What you’ll get: 0.45% APY
- Eligible account: Online Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Monthly fee: $15.00 minimum balance charge per month if daily balance falls below $100
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Bank 7 Rate
- Open a new Online Savings Account
- Provide a $100 deposit to open account
- Must have provided a minimum balance of $100 daily to avoid monthly fees
- Receive the stated APY rate once requirements are met
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$.01 – $999,999.99||0.45% APY|
Bank 7 Account Features
- Interest paid monthly on a minimum daily balance of $100
- $15.00 minimum balance charge per month if daily balance falls below $100
- ATM card (optional) – Cash withdrawals only
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with mobile check deposit
- eStatements required for this account (paper statements may be available for a $15.00 quarterly fee)
- Deposits are unlimited; however, debit transactions on Savings Accounts are limited by law. Preauthorized transfers or withdrawals are limited to six total per month. Withdrawals exceeding six per month have a $3.00 fee per withdrawal
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, at ATM, by mail, or by messenger
At the end of the day, the current rate from Bank 7 is great for those who would like to take advantage of a generous rate while enjoying the best Bank 7 has to offer. Additionally, you will still be able to maintain all the great features and easy requirements that come with your new experience.
Finally, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Bank 7 Online Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|