For Jacksonville, FL residents, Bank OZK is currently offering an attractive 2.15% APY Rate on all balances when you sign up and open a Money Market Account today with a $1,000 opening. The bank offers a competitive range of features to better your experience.
Above all, there’s online banking, great protection, and simple transfers. If you’re interested, read more below to learn more.
In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Bank OZK Money Market Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.15% APY
- Availability: Jacksonville, FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: $10
- Can be waived when: maintained an account balance of $10,000
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
Bank OZK Money Market Features
- Limited time offer in select areas
- No fees to open a money market account
- Safe, secure, and FDIC insured
- Online banking (enrollment required)
- eStatements (through online banking)
Bank OZK Money Market Requirements
- Simply open a Money Market Account with Bank OZK in Jacksonville, FL only
- You will need $1,000 minimum to open and earn listed rate
In conclusion, Bank OZK allows you to enjoy quick access to your cash and earn great rates on your savings with their 2.15% APY Money Market Account. This is a great option if you’re looking for a quick place to stash your emergency funds and with a competitive return on your high-yield savings, it’s hard to beat! However, if you are not interested, check out our list of Best Bank Rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply