Available nationwide, Barclays is offering a generous 2.10% APY Rate for their Online Savings Account.
From their small London beginnings more than 300 years ago to today’s current operations, Barclays has always been driven by strong values and the ultimate goal of helping our clients and customers achieve their ambitions in the right way.
Their Online Savings Account is 20x the national average and there are no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balances. You'll also have access to many more features! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Barclays Online Savings Summary
With the Barclays Online Savings Account, you’ll enjoy:
• Earning 2.10% APY on your funds - an award-winning account with rates several times the national average
• No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open
• Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds & tools to help you save
• Online transfers to and from other banks
• Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
• No monthly maintenance fees
Barclays Online Savings Account Information
- Open An Account Here
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Rate: 2.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Open a Barclays Online Savings Account online.
- Input your info by providing your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account by transfering funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn your rate after your account is approved.
Barclays Online Savings Account Features
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Get all the benefits without any extra cost
- No minimum balances to open
- Tools to help you save
- Access a wide variety of features to get a better banking experience
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds
- Online transfers to and from other banks
- Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
- Check your balance, transfer funds and even deposit checks free from your mobile devices
- No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened.
- No minimum balance to open, but for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01.
- You may make up to 6 withdrawals from your Barclays Online Savings account per statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic and telephone transfers.
Barclays is offering a great APY Rate of 2.10% for their Online Savings Account. There is no minimum opening balance or deposit required to open an account. Plus, it's easy to sign up online! Start saving with a safe and great account that also offers a competitive APY Rate.
(Visit Barclays for more details)
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees