Available nationwide, Barclays is offering a generous 1.90% APY Rate for their Online Savings Account.
From their small London beginnings more than 300 years ago to today’s current operations, Barclays has always been driven by strong values and the ultimate goal of helping our clients and customers achieve their ambitions in the right way.
Their Online Savings Account is 20x the national average and there are no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balances. You’ll also have access to many more features! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Barclays Online Savings Summary
Barclays Online Savings Account Information
- Open An Account Here
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Rate: 1.90% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Open a Barclays Online Savings Account online.
- Input your info by providing your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account by transfering funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn your rate after your account is approved.
Barclays Online Savings Account Features
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Get all the benefits without any extra cost
- No minimum balances to open
- Tools to help you save
- Access a wide variety of features to get a better banking experience
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds
- Online transfers to and from other banks
- Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
- Check your balance, transfer funds and even deposit checks free from your mobile devices
- No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened.
- No minimum balance to open, but for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01.
- You may make up to 6 withdrawals from your Barclays Online Savings account per statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic and telephone transfers.
Barclays is offering a great APY Rate of 1.90% for their Online Savings Account. There is no minimum opening balance or deposit required to open an account. Plus, it’s easy to sign up online! Start saving with a safe and great account that also offers a competitive APY Rate.
(Visit Barclays for more details)
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.80% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.85% APY + $150/$300 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.75% APY||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|