Available nationwide, the BMO Harris Online Savings account offers 5.10% APY on your funds.
BMO Harris Online Savings Review
Harris Bank and BMO Financial Group merged in 1984 becoming BMO Harris Bank.
They have grown to become one of the largest banks in the Midwest serving personal, commercial, and affluent customers.
Their banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge, and mid-market focus throughout the nation.
I’ll review the BMO Harris Online Savings account below.
BMO Harris Online Savings Rate
Reach your goals with a savings account at BMO Harris.
- Eligible account: Online Savings
- Credit inquiry: None
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Online
- Opening Deposit: Any
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new savings account. You’ll need:
- Your phone number, email address and U.S. residential address
- Your date of birth and Social Security Number (SSN)
- U.S. citizenship status
- A routing and account number so that you can start adding money to your savings account
- Earn 5.10% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Track your savings goals with Total Look
- 40,000+ fee-free ATMs across the U.S
- Bank on the go with handy tools
- Experience dedicated customer support
You can easily transfer funds between your BMO Alto accounts, and up to five external accounts with BMO Alto Online Banking. You must be the owner or co-owner of the external account to transfer funds to or from your BMO Alto account online.
Building a savings during this time in day has gained a lot of importance.
Build your savings and emergency fund with this account offering a high, competitive rate.
For more, see our list of the latest offers from BMO Harris.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
- Best Savings/Money Market rates
- Best CD Account rates
- Best Business Savings Accounts
- Best No Penalty CD Rates
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.