Available for residents nationwide, Bread Financial is offering 2.15% APY when you open an account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Bread Financial.
Table of Contents
Bread Financial High-Yield Savings Review
Bread Financial is a leading provider of simple, personalized payment, lending, and saving solutions. They offer different products and their savings rates are 92% higher than the national average. It has an A health rating.
I’ll review Bread Financial High-Yield Savings below.
Bread Financial High-Yield Savings Rate
To earn Bread Financial’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning competitive rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 2.15% APY
- Eligible account: High Yields Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
|SoFi Checking and Savings Account||$300 Cash + 1.80% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 1.50% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash + 0.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime + 1.30% APY||Review|
|UFB Rewards Savings||2.21% APY||Review|
|UFB Rewards Money Market Account||2.21% APY||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market||2.20% APY||Review|
|Patriot Bank Money Market||2.05% APY||Review|
|mph.bank Money Market||2.02% APY||Review|
|State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||1.90% APY||Review|
|Liberty Savings Bank High Yield Savings||1.85% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.85% APY||Review|
|Ponce Bank Money Market||1.75% APY||Review|
How to Earn Rising Bank Rate
- Open an online High Yield Savings account from Bread Financial with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.15% APY on all balances
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Bread Financial Account Features
- No hidden fees so you save more
- Free monthly maintenance
- Free ACH transfers
- Free online statements
- Free incoming wire transfers
- Unlimited deposits via mobile check capture and ACH transfer
Bread Financial is offering a competitive rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. There are many benefits for opening this account such as a high rate, FDIC insured, and no fees to worry about. All you need is a minimum of $100 to open and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
In addition to the rate from Bread Financial, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Bread Financial High-Yields Savings.