Available for residents nationwide, CFG Bank is offering a High Yield Money Market Account with 0.62% APY. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about CFG Bank.
Table of Contents
CFG Bank High Yield Money Market Review
CFG Bank was founded in 1927, when La Corona Building and Loan Association, Inc., was formed to meet the financial needs of Highlandtown and East Baltimore residents. While the name of the bank has changed since 1927, they are still committed to providing products, services and solutions that you need, all with a level of professionalism that assures a lasting relationship built on trust.
In addition to the rate from CFG Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, High Yield Money Market, and CD accounts.mon
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review CFG Bank High Yield Money Market below.
CFG Bank High Yield Money Market Rate
To earn CFG Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.86% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.62% APY
- Eligible account: High Yield Money Market
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $1,000 minimum
- Monthly fee: <$1,000 will have a $10 monthly fee.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Editor’s Note: This promotional rate is available to residents nationwide through their online application.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn CFG Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Money Market account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
- Earn 0.62% APY for balances of $25,000 or more
- Earn 0.66% APY for balances of $1,000.00 – $24,999.99
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
CFG Bank Account Features
- FDIC Insured
- Bill Pay, Online and Mobile Banking
- Transaction Limitations: Only 6 transfers allowed per statement cycle
- No maintenance fee when a minimum of $1,000 balance is maintained during the statement cycle
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Access to over 2000 service-charge free ATMs
If you are a current resident and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion. CFG Bank is offering a rate of 0.62% APY when you open an High Yield Money Market Account. Be sure to note that all balances over $25,000 can earn 0.62% APY. Be sure to take advantage of this great promotion and start earning today!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on CFG Bank High Yield Money Market.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|