Find the latest Citizens Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $600 bonus with a new Checking and Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Bonuses Review
As the 13th largest retail bank in the United States, Citizens Bank has been delivering excellent financial services.
- Promotion Links:
- $600 Checking Bonus (10/01/2020)
- Account Type: One Deposit Checking, Value Checking, Personal Checking with Interest, Circle Gold Checking with Interest, and/or GoalTrack Savings Account
- Availability: CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT (Bank Locator)
- Branches: 1200+ (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Options: ACH, Capital One 360
These bonuses from Citizens Bank are fairly simple to earn and I recommend taking advantage of this offer before it expires. However, Citizens Bank rates aren’t that great, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over all Citizens Bank offers below.
Citizens Bank $600 Checking Bonus
Earn up to a $600 bonus when you open a checking and savings account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $600 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying checking account and make a direct deposit of $500 or more
- Open a savings account with a minimum of $15,000
- When you’ll receive it: Not listed, check with CSR
- Monthly fee: Varies by account, see below how to waive
Editor’s Note: If you were targeted for this promotion, you would have to have received this flyer in place.
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn the $600 Bonus
- For those who qualify:
- $300 when you open a qualifying checking account and make a direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days
- An additional $200 when you open a savings account with a minimum of $15,000
- Get an additional $100 when you do both
- One Deposit Checking:
- Any amount to open
- No overdraft fees if overdraft occurs due to a transaction of $5 or less
- 24/7 account access to view accounts online and via mobile app
- Platinum Checking:
- Personalized advice
- Fewer fees and Platinum rates
- Preferred service at Citizens Platinum Services
- One Deposit Checking Account: $9.99 monthly fee waived with one direct deposit per statement
- Platinum Checking Account: $25 fee is waived with $25,000 in combined deposits
- Primary signer on the new checking and savings accounts may not be or have been a signer on any Citizens Bank personal checking or savings account within the previous six months.
- Eligibility: Customer must open their first new Platinum Checking or One Deposit via Citizens Bank’s online account opening system accessed by clicking on one of the links on this page.
- Customers will only be paid a one-time bonus for this program.
- Bonus will be reported to the IRS for income tax purposes.
Citizens Bank is always coming out with new coupons and bonuses for their Checking, Savings, and Business accounts — too many to keep up with. That’s why we’re here to provide you with the best promotions Citizens Bank has to offer.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Citizens Bank, their accounts they offer, or Citizens Bank coupon codes.
Check back often for more Citizens Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|