Saving for college can now be easier and make education more affordable. Citizens Bank is now offering a $1000 reward for those who create a CollegeSaver account.
To earn the $1000 bonus start by opening the CollegeSaver interest savings account before your child’d 12th birthday. Save the monthly minimum amount every year depending on your child’s age and receive the $1000 bonus plus interest when your child turns 18.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Beyond Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Beyond Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Saving Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Citizens Bank CollegeSaver Saving Account
- Maximum Bonus: $1000
- Availability: Charter One: MI & OH, Citizens Bank: CT, DE, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
- Expiration Date: No Expiration
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull online, Soft Pull in branch stores
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, maximum of $1000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Follow requirements below.
- Monthly Fee: None Required
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
Citizens Bank Saving Bonus Requirements
- The bank account bonuses are treated like income and income resulting in paying taxes on them.
Citizens Bank Saving Bonus Fine Print
- Reminders so you won’t miss a deposit and can easily stay on track.
- Steady Save® transfers from a Citizens Bank checking account to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus.
- No limit to how much you can save. The more you save, the more interest you can earn.
- No requirement to spend CollegeSaver funds or the $1,000 bonus on education.
With no expiration date, I recommend opening a Citizens Bank CollegeSaver Savings Account when your child is almost 12 to earn the most amount of money. Spending the money and bonus saved up on this account is flexible, so all of the funds do not need to go towards education. If you do not have a child under twelve years old, then check our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees