Residents of Kentucky are now in luck, because you have a chance to earn a $250 cash bonus, Commonwealth Credit Union for their Round Up Checking. Every time you use your debit card, your transactions will be rounded up to the next whole dollar.
For the first 90 days, you will be matched 100% of the round ups, then 5% thereafter for up to a $250 maximum per year.
Table of Contents
CommonWealth Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Round-Up Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: KY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull vs Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
CommonWealth Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Round Up Checking Account with Commonwealth Credit Union
- You will be matched 100% of the roundup for the first 90 days then 5% of the roundup thereafter.
CommonWealth Credit Union Features
- No Monthly Fee
- No Minimum Balance
- Free Debit Card
- Free ATMs
- OverDraft Protection
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
CommonWealth Credit Union is offering a pretty generous $250 bonus and this could be yours if you open a Round Up checking account. It's easy as that!
However, if you do not live in the states listed or are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees