Continental Bank Bank is offering residents nationwide a 4.41% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
Continental Bank Bank High Yield Savings
Continental Bank is a privately owned FDIC-insured commercial bank founded in 2003 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, serving the banking needs of small and medium-sized businesses nationwide. Seventeen years of experience has taught us to listen to our customers, identify their needs, and think outside the box to find a solution that works for everyone.
Continental Bank’s mission is to create value through fostering a culture where the Bank’s employees, customers and communities thrive.
I’ll review the Continental Bank High-Yield Savings below.
Continental Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Continental Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- FDIC insured. No fees.
- Community focused Western bank committed to offering great products to help you save.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, Continental Bank offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.