Crane Credit Union is offering a 2.02% APY on balances up to $20,000 for Indiana residents. It is quite simple to earn, and you get the added benefits of Crane Credit Union.
In order to earn this bonus you must have 15 or more point of sale transactions using your Crane Visa debit card, at least 1 direct deposit into your account, and setup to receive your statements electronically.
Membership Eligibility: If you live or work in the following counties you are eligible to join Crane Credit Union: Bartholomew, Brown, Clay, Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Greene, Hendricks, Jackson, Johnson, Knox, Lawrence, Marion (Center township, Decatur township, Franklin township, Lawrence township, Perry township, Pike township, Washington township, and Wayne township), Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Owen, Orange, Parke, Pike, Posey, Putnam, Sullivan, Vanderburgh, Vermillion, Vigo, and Warrick. Be sure to check out their membership page.
Table of Contents
Crane Credit Union Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Availability: IN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit: None
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee:
- Account must remain in good standing during the 90 day period.
Crane Credit Union Requirements
- Open the High Yield Checking Account
- Have 15 or more point of sale transactions using your Crane Visa debit card
- At least 1 direct deposit into your account
- Setup to receive your statements electronically
Crane Credit Union Features
- No monthly service charge
- Dividends paid monthly
- No transfer fees
- Crane VISA Debit Card available at no charge
- No minimum balance
- Avoid fees through overdraft protection from your savings account or a line of credit
In conclusion, the current promotion from Crane Credit Union is a good promotion for those who would like to take advantage of the features offered. On the other hand, still be able to receive a nice incentive just for joining. All the features offered as well as offering no service charges makes this promotion quite attractive. However, it seems to be only limited to Indiana and we do not know whether it is a soft or hard pull on your credit or not. But for those that are interested, you might find this promotion to be quite worth your time!
However, if you do not live in the states listed or are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|