FVCbank is offering residents nationwide a 5.00% APY when you open a High-yield money market deposit account (MMDA).
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
FVCbank Money Market Deposit Account Review
FVCbank considers success to include contributing to customer prosperity and satisfaction. Clients are always top-of-mind. So, whether you want to create a company or build retirement savings, FVCbank and its experienced bank officers want to help you prosper financially.
FVCbank sets itself apart by employing new technology for its products and services to achieve a superior customer experience. In addition, the bank is fully committed to supporting the communities it serves while encouraging its employees to give back to others by volunteering time, treasure, and talent.
Success is one of the bank’s tenets, and giving back helps ensure success for all.
I’ll review the FVCbank Money Market Deposit Account below.
FVCbank Money Market Rate
To easily earn FVCbank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
FVCbank Money Market Features
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Works to improve the quality of life in the communities they serve
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, FVCbank offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers.
Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply