Great Lakes Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a 5.00% APY when you open a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
Great Lakes Credit Union Money Markets Review
Great Lakes Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned credit union that has been serving a diverse set of members and communities for more than 80 years.
GLCU is a community-focused financial institution that prides itself on banking for a greater good. Proceeds go back to their members in the form of competitive interest rates, technology enhancements and community investment such as member scholarships, financial well-being seminars, donation drives and more.
I’ll review the Great Lakes Credit Union High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA) below.
Great Lakes Credit Union Money Market Rate
To easily earn Great Lakes Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, this account offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.