Harborstone Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a 5.25% APY when you open a High-yield money market deposit account (MMDA).
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
Harborstone Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account Review
Harborstone began in 1955 as McChord Federal Credit Union serving Air Force members on McChord Air Force Base. From our modest beginnings, we have always existed for the betterment of our members and community.
In 1996, we opened our membership up to all Washington State residents, and changed our name to Harborstone Credit Union. We want our neighbors to get the most out of their membership. That’s why we offer tools that help you maximize your rewards and minimize your fees.
I’ll review the Harborstone Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account below.
Harborstone Credit Union Money Market Rate
To easily earn Harborstone Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Harborstone Credit Union Money Market Features
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Supports local organizations focused on financial literacy, community safety, and more.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, Harborstone Credit Union offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers.