Available nationwide, Quorum Federal Credit Union is offering a 2.50% APY for their HighQ Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Quorum Federal Credit Union HighQ Savings Review
Quorum is banking that’s focused on you, and how their products and services can help you live life as you choose. Their mission is to do good by you and for you, by returning profits in the form of our competitive rates, low fees, simple rules, clear communication, frictionless delivery, and unbiased advice.
I’ll review Quorum Federal Credit Union HighQ Savings below.
Quorum Federal Credit Union HighQ Savings Rate
The savings account offers a competitive rate.
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY
- Eligible account: HighQ Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: Any
- Monthly fee: $10, waived with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(at Quorum Federal Credit Union)
|SoFi Checking and Savings Account||$300 Cash + 2.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 2.15% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Elite Savings||3.01% APY||Review|
|UFB Elite Money Market Account||3.01% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime + 1.55% APY||Review|
|Ponce Bank Money Market||3.00% APY||Review|
|American First Credit Union Money Market||2.85% APY||Review|
|Axiom Bank High Yield Savings||2.75% APY||Review|
|mph.bank Money Market||2.75% APY||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market||2.75% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||2.70% APY||Review|
|Liberty Savings Bank High Yield Savings||2.50% APY||Review|
|State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings||2.35% APY||Review|
|Patriot Bank Money Market||2.25% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||2.15% APY||Review|
|Citizens Access Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs Online Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
How to Earn Quorum Federal Credit Union Rate
Start Saving in 3 Easy Steps.
Simply sign in to online banking to apply for your brand new HighQ Savings account!
- 1) Log in to online banking.
- 2) Click on “Open a Checking or Savings account” from the main menu.
- 3) Select the product you want to open, then follow the prompts to complete the application.
There’s no limit to how many accounts you can open! And once you’re in online banking, access online savings tools to help you reach your financial milestones!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Quorum Federal Credit Union Account Features
- Liquid. Access your money whenever you need it without fees* or penalties.
- Competitive Rates. HighQ is Quorum’s most popular savings product, and we work hard to make sure the rate remains top-of-market.
- No Minimum Deposit. Open an account and add money later: no pressure!
- No Minimum Balance Requirement. Never worry about falling below a certain dollar threshold; if you have a HighQ Savings account, you’re earning the advertised rate!
- NO Fees (as long as you maintain eStatements). Should you wish to receive paper statements, there is a $10 monthly fee.
- Easy Access to Your Funds. Access your money whenever you need it in online and mobile banking and a network of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
Quorum Federal Credit Union is offering a great rate for their savings account.
In addition to the rate from Quorum Federal Credit Union, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Quorum Federal Credit Union.