Available nationwide, SFGI Direct Savings is offering a 0.56% APY Rate. Definitely continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Table of Contents
SFGI Direct Savings Review
In addition to the rate from SFGI Direct, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review SFGI Direct Savings below.
SFGI Direct Savings Rate
To earn SFGI Direct’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.56% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.56% APY
- Eligible account: Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn SFGI Direct Rate
- Open a Savings account with a opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.56% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
SFGI Direct Account Features
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Minimum Balance to earn interest $1
- FDIC insured up to maximum applicable limit
- Online account opening
- Fund account with a transfer from another bank
- Manage your account anytime online 24/7
SFGI Direct is offering a great APY Rate for their Online Savings Account. There is a low minimum opening balance or deposit required to open an account and it’s easy to sign up online! Definitely open an account so you can start saving with a fantastic account while offering a competitive APY Rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|