StagePoint Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a 5.29% APY when you open a High-yield money market deposit account (MMDA).
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
StagePoint Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account Review
Since 1935, StagePoint Federal Credit Union has been working to help hard-working Americans who want a better future. They understand that everyone’s financial journey has many stages and want to serve as a trusted financial partner to guide their members through each stage.
When you choose StagePoint Federal Credit Union, you’re choosing a community-based financial institution that will assist you with turning your goals into realities.
I’ll review the StagePoint Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account below.
StagePoint Federal Credit Union Money Market Rate
To easily earn StagePoint Federal Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
StagePoint Federal Credit Union Money Market Features
- Federally insured by NCUA.
- No fees.
- $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, StagePoint Federal Credit Union offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers.