With the Third Federal Online Savings Plust account, earn 4.30% APY available online nationwide.
Third Federal Online Savings Plus Review
Third Federal Savings and Loan is headquartered in Cleveland and is the 7th largest bank in the state of Ohio. It is also the 123rd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1938 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 1,003 employees at 37 locations. Third Federal Savings and Loan’s money market rates are 3X the national average, and it has a B+ health rating.
I’ll review the Third Federal Online Savings Plus account below.
Third Federal Online Savings Plus Rate
- Eligible account: Online Savings Plus
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $5,000.
- Earn 4.30% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No monthly fees
- No limit on monthly transactions
- Our Online Savings Plus account is FDIC insured according to FDIC guidelines
- Minimum of $5,000 to open and to earn interest
- This account is opened and managed online
Keep in mind that this account is available online. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply