Axos Bank First Checking is offering 0.10% APY + No Fees for ages 13 – 17 years old. Definitely continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Axos Bank First Checking Review
Axos Bank is a financial institution built on providing their clients with a diverse range of financial tools and serve. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
In addition to the rate from Axos Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Axos Bank First Checking below.
Axos Bank First Checking Rate
Ready to teach your child money management? First Checking offers financial freedom with the security of a joint checking account.
- What you’ll get: 0.10% APY + No Fees
- Eligible account: First Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Axos Bank Rate
- Customers who are 13 through 17 years old (18 years old in Alabama) and have an adult co-owner on the account can open a First Checking account
- Limited to daily $100 cash withdrawal and $500 point of sale transactions.
Axos Bank Account Features
- For ages 13 – 17 years old
- Earn 0.10% APY
- Up to $12 domestic ATM fee reimbursements per month
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No overdraft or non-sufficient funds fees
Alternative Axos Bank Accounts
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
If you are looking for an account for your teenager, be sure to check out this First Checking account from Axos Bank. This is a great account to teach your child how to save and spend money, while also earning a decent rate. Furthermore, there are no monthly fees!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Online Savings Account.