Available nationwide, the Idabel National Bank Money Market Deposit Account offers 3.50% APY on your funds.
Idabel National Bank Money Market Deposit Review
The Idabel National Bank has been a fixture of its local Oklahoma community for over a century. The bank was founded in 1921 and has always operated as an independent, locally own institution. What’s more, full-time employees of Idabel National Bank also take part of the bank’s ownership, fostering a spirit of pride and equity among its staff. Now the exceptional savings products from Idabel National Bank are available to savers nationwide.
I’ll review the Idabel National Bank Money Market Deposit below.
Idabel National Bank Money Market Deposit Rate
To easily earn Idabel National Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening their Money Market Deposit Account.
- Eligible account: Money Market Deposit Account
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- An independent community bank since 1921.
Building a savings during this time in day has gained a lot of importance. Build your savings and emergency fund with this account offering a high, competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.