Available in many states, PNC Bank High Yield Savings Account is offering a staggering 0.50% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about PNC Bank.
Table of Contents
PNC Bank High Yield Savings Review
PNC Bank is headquartered in Wilmington and is the largest bank in the state of Delaware. It is also the 6th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1804 and has grown to 51,820 employees at 2,463 locations. They also offer savings rates that are 4X the national average, and boasts an A health rating.
In addition to the rate from PNC Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review PNC Bank High Yield Savings below.
PNC Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To earn PNC Bank’s competitive rate have a minimum balance of $1 and complete the requirements and start earning. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.50% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account: PNC High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, excludes states with branches
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $25 fee if closed with in 180 days of account opening
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn PNC Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account with:
- Step 1
- You’ll need a social security number and a government issued photo ID
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Step 2
- Make your first deposit:
- You’ll need online banking credentials if you want to fund from an existing PNC or external bank account
- Or deposit checks via our mobile app after you’ve enrolled in PNC Online Banking
- Make your first deposit:
- Step 3
- Access your account from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Download the PNC Mobile App
- Deposit or transfer funds into your High Yield Savings account
- Step 1
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.50% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
PNC Bank Account Features
- Open and earn with just $1
- Earn 0.50% APY rate on balances up to $5,000,000
- Provides a wide range of services
- FDIC Insures up to $250,000
PNC Bank is currently having a great APY rate of 0.50% on their High Yield Savings Account. All you have to do is to open your account to earn the 0.50% rate and keep the account open. Rates are subject to change at any time and without notice so take advantage of this offer while it lasts.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on PNC Bank Online Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|