mph.bank is offering residents nationwide a 4.70% APY when you open a High-yield money market deposit account (MMDA).
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
mph.bank Money Market Deposit Account Review
mph.bank is a digital bank that focuses on delivering value directly to its customers.
A savings product from mph.bank can offer highly competitive interest rates in part because there’s no spending going toward splashy marketing or expensive naming rights for professional sports stadiums.
mph.bank was created by Liberty Savings Bank, which has a history of offering products and services that deliver value for people. For mph.bank, the priority is empowering customers’ financial success. Making People Happy. It’s that simple.
mph.bank deposit products are provided by, and mph.bank is a brand of, Liberty Savings Bank, F.S.B., Member FDIC.
I’ll review the mph.bank Money Market Deposit Account below.
mph.bank Money Market Rate
To easily earn mph.bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
- According to the CSR, there is no dollar limit on the transfers. Many new online banks have small limits like $5k. Only one link can be established. They don’t allow multiple links to multiple banks.
- Interest Calculation: Interest will be compounded daily and credited on the last calendar day of each month.
mph.bank Money Market Features
- Deposits are FDIC insured through Liberty Savings Bank.
- No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
To open an account, you must meet the following to be eligible:
- Mus be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien with a U.S. social security number (SSN),
- Resides in the U.S.
- Have an existing deposit account that you maintain at a bank or credit union in the U.S. (to fund your mph.bank money market account)
- External bank account routing number & account number (to fund account)
Are My Deposits Safe?
mph.bank is powered by Liberty Savings Bank, FSB, member FDIC. Deposits in mph.bank are insured by the FDIC up to the limits of federal law.
The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each deposit account ownership category.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, mph.bank offers a competitive rate. mph.bank is part of and backed by a century-old, FDIC-insured financial institution, Liberty Savings Bank.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers.