Available for residents nationwide, BankPurely is now offering a 0.25% APY for their SavingPurely Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is fund your account and you will be able to enjoy this great rate.
Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the bank is FDIC insured. How great is that!
Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
BankPurely SavingPurely Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Rate: 0.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Internet Bank)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Please contact your local representative regarding termination fee
BankPurely SavingPurely Requirements
- Fund your account with at least $1
- 0.25% rate applicable to account balances of $1 or higher.
BankPurely SavingPurely Fine Print
- Rate subject to change without notice.
- The rates on existing accounts may be lower.
- New accounts and new money only.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with BankPurely, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous 0.25% APY rate just for meeting its deposit requirement.
Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!