Available nationwide, the Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account offers 4.90% APY on your funds.
Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Review
Blue Federal Credit Union was originally chartered in 1951 as Warren Federal Credit Union by a group of civilian personnel at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, located in the Cheyenne, Wyoming, area. For the following 70-plus years, the organization has transformed through expansion, successful mergers and an ever-growing membership base to become a financial institution that today is all about empowering people to tap into the potential of their money, life and community. “Blue” nods not only to Air Force Blue, but also to a deep connection to the Rockies, to limitless open skies — and to a promise of financial opportunity that’s equally boundless.
I’ll review the Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account below.
Blue Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Rate
To easily earn Blue Federal Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening their Money Market Deposit Account.
- Eligible account: Money Market Deposit Account
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Online
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
Building a savings during this time in day has gained a lot of importance. Build your savings and emergency fund with this account offering a high, competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply