This offer is available nationwide, Garden Savings Federal Credit Union has a 2.25% APY Rate when you open a Platinum Checking account.
Read more for information over Garden Savings Federal Credit Union bonus offers.
Table of Contents
Garden Savings Federal Credit Union Checking Review
Garden Savings Federal Credit Union has more than $350 billion in assets, 70 employees, and serves more than 250,000 members. Their main objective is “To be our member’s first choice in banking by forming a partnership they value most.”
Furthermore, with the rate from Garden Savings Federal Credit Union, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you’re looking to expanding your financial future, then you should check out our bank bonuses page to see more offers. Some well known bank offers will be Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review Garden Savings Federal Credit Union & Platinum Checking account below.
Garden Savings Federal CU Checking Rate
Once you’ve created an account with Garden Savings Federal Credit Union, you will be able to start building up your savings.
- What you’ll get: 2.25% APY
- Eligible account: Platinum Checking
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn the Platinum Checking Rate
- No more than $20 in ATM fee rebates each month
- Identity theft services given from the EZ Shield
- There won’t be a monthly or minimum balance requirement
- Get unlimited debits/check writing
Other Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
When you sign up for the Platinum Checking account with Garden Savings Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to get some decent account features and a good APY rate as well. It comes with no monthly fees or a minimum balance for your account, which is pretty great. However, make sure that you don’t go over the maximum limit of $15,000 or your APY rate will decrease.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. Additionally, you can find other great Rewards Checking Accounts here.
Remember, to check this post often to view the latest information about Garden Savings Federal Credit Union & Platinum Checking accounts.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|