Are you interested in a new banking experience? Altra Federal Credit Union is offering qualified residents of CO, KY, MN, NJ, TN, TX, WI a generous 3.50% APY when you sign up and open a new A+ Platinum Checking Account.
For those who are currently unfamiliar with the promotion, the bank is offering you a chance to earn a rather attractive rate on a balance up to $15,000. To obtain the rate, all you would need to do is meet the criteria for opening a new account and you could be well on your way to enjoying both the great rate as well as beneficial account features such as no minimum balance, no monthly fee as well as a free debit card and so much more!
For those who are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to start your new account experience! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Altra FCU Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Availability: CO, KY, MN, NJ, TN, TX, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Altra FCU Requirements
- Use the four (4) free Altra eServices listed below to earn high rate dividends each cycle.
- Receive your monthly A+ Platinum Report Card and eStatement at a valid email address.
- Sign in to Free Online or Mobile Banking at least once per cycle.*
- Have one Direct Deposit of at least $250 into A+ Platinum account each cycle.*
- Have twenty (20) purchases with your Free Altra Visa Debit card each cycle. **ATM transactions do not qualify.
Altra FCU Features
- Altra mobile deposit: deposit checks from a smart phone or tablet
- Mobile banking and mobile app
- Online banking & bill pay
- Check images
- Online funds transfer
- Overdraft privilege to qualified members
- Overdraft transfers from an Altra Personal Line of Credit or Home Equity Line of Credit
- Unlimited phone transfers from Checking
- Free balance inquiries by phone
- Free checks (members age 60+ only; limit 1 box; must be ordered in person or by phone)
- Cross-account transfers to/from Altra accounts on which you are a joint owner
- Altra Secure ID Theft Protection and other security benefits
- Free online budgeting tools
- Free welcome pack of checks (Students only)
If you are a resident of one of the states Altra Federal Credit Union resides in and would like to earn a generous rate, then the current promotion is the one for you! Not only are you able to earn more over time with your great rate, but unlike regular banks who offers a simple straight up bonus, the rate remains as one of the highest on the market.
Additionally, with all the great features, you can now bank with ease and let banking become a hassle free process. However, if you do not live in the states listed or are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.22% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions