GreenState Credit Union is offering 5.16% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings
Organized in 1938, GreenState has grown to be one of the nation’s largest financial cooperatives. Dedicated to delivering their profits back to their members in the form of better rates and lower fees, GreenState serves hundreds of thousands of members across all 50 states. In addition to being focused on delivering value back to members, they also give time and funds back to the communities they serve, supporting hundreds of local charities through millions of dollars in donations.
I’ll review the GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings below.
GreenState Credit Union High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn GreenState Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Known for returning profits to members in the form of better rates and lower fees
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.