CloudBank 24/7 is offering 5.05% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings
CloudBank 24/7 is a smart digital bank with a focus on offering convenient banking features to their customers. Leveraging their online banking platform, they give customers an easy digital banking experience to help them reach their financial goals without ever having to wait in line. When you select CloudBank 24/7, you’re selecting a digital institution that prioritizes security and convenience.
I’ll review the CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings below.
CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn CloudBank 24/7’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No fees. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access to funds.
- Deposits are FDIC insured through Third Coast Bank SSB
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply