Are you a current resident Connecticut who would like to earn a generous rate? If so, then look no further! Connex Credit Union is offering qualified customers a chance to earn the 2.25% APY when you sign up for a new Money Market Account by November 30, 2018.
To fully qualify, all you would need to do is provide the $500 minimum opening deposit as well as maintaining a balance of $100,000 and over. Once you have done so, you will be able to earn the rate as well as a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience.
Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Connex Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, or Fairfield County.
Table of Contents
Connex Credit Union Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: November 30, 2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Connex Credit Union Requirements:
- Must provide the $500 opening balance
- Earn 2.25% APY on balances of $100,000 and over.
- Rates may change at any time
Connex Credit Union Fine Print:
- Only funds not currently on deposit at Connex are eligible.
- Transfers from existing Connex accounts do not qualify.
- A $25 balance in your share savings account is required.
- The minimum to open Step Promotional Money Market is $500.
If you are a current resident of Connecticut and would like to earn a generous rate, then now is your chance! Not only are you able to earn an attractive rate from Connex Credit Union, but you will have the chance to utilize a host of account features. Additionally, you have the chance to be a part of well trusted credit union.
However, this account seems to be limited geographically. For those that qualifies, you might find this to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Savings Rates for all your saving needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that