How would you like to watch your money grow? Guilford Savings Bank is offering residents of Connecticut a generous 2.42% APY when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account by December 31, 2019.
For those who are interested, all you would need to do is have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 into your new money market account. Not only will you receive the rate, but you will receive the same rate on a balance up to $1,000,000! Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will receive a generous rate as well as a wide selection of features to better your banking experience.
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Guilford Savings Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.42% APY
- Availability: CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10 unless you maintain a daily balance of $10,000
- Early Termination Fee: None
Guilford Savings Bank Requirements
- Open a new Money Market account with $1,000 opening deposit.
- Earn the 2.47% APY rate on any balance up to $1,000,000
- Rates are subject to change after December 31, 2019.
Guilford Savings Bank Account Fine Print
- A minimum balance fee of $10.00 will be imposed every month that the average monthly minimum balance falls below $10,000.
- Offer may expire at any time.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- The minimum amount to open the account is $1,000.00.
- Minimum daily balance to earn the stated APY is $0.01.
If you are a current resident of Connecticut and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Guilford Savings Bank is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the direct deposit and opening deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the stated rate.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this account is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.05% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.