How would you like to watch your money grow? Guilford Savings Bank is offering residents of Connecticut a generous 2.43% APY when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account.
For those who are interested, all you would need to do is have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 into your new money market account. Not only will you receive the rate, but you will receive the same rate on a balance up to $1,000,000! Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will receive a generous rate as well as a wide selection of features to better your banking experience.
you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Guilford Savings Bank Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.43% APY
- Availability: CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10 unless you maintain a daily balance of $10,000
- Early Termination Fee: None
Guilford Savings Bank Requirements:
- Open a new Money Market account with $1,000 opening deposit.
- Earn the 2.43% APY rate on any balance up to $1,000,000
- Rates are subject to change.
Guilford Savings Bank Account Fine Print:
- A minimum balance fee of $10.00 will be imposed every month that the average monthly minimum balance falls below $10,000.
- Offer may expire at any time.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- The minimum amount to open the account is $1,000.00.
- Minimum daily balance to earn the stated APY is $0.01.
If you are a current resident of Connecticut and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Guilford Savings Bank is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the direct deposit and opening deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the stated rate.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this account is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees