Available nationwide, Heritage Bank is offering up to 3.02% APY on their Jumbo Deposit account.
Table of Contents
Heritage Bank Jumbo Deposit Review
Heritage Bank’s vision for the future is based on their mission of helping people succeed financially. Their goal is to continue to evolve with technology to provide the best banking experiences for our customers and set them up for continued success throughout generations.
They closely follow our guiding principles:
- Ethics. They adhere to high moral principles and standards in our work and our lives.
- Solution. They are always actively engaged as part of the solution for our customers, in whatever challenges they face.
- Ownership. They take responsibility as Heritage Bank Owners. We own our actions and always work to be the solution.
- Positivity. They keep our heads up in the face of adversity. We foster an environment of positive, warm energy.
I’ll review Heritage Bank Jumbo Deposit account below.
Heritage Bank Jumbo Deposit Rate
- What you’ll get: Up to 3.02% APY
- Eligible account: Jumbo Deposit
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Monthly fee: None. $15 per month fee if paper statements are mailed through the US Mail.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a Heritage Bank Jumbo Deposit with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
- Earn up to 3.02% APY.
If you’re looking for an account that offers competitive rates for high balances, here’s an account to consider. However, keep in mind that interest is compounded and credited monthly.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.