Available nationwide, Incredible Bank is currently offering a 2.20% APY when you sign up for a new High Yield Online Savings Account. To start qualifying for a generous rate, you must have an opening deposit of at least $2,500. However, the bank is offering a great value of 2.20% APY for balances $25,000 and up.
Once you have met the deposit requirements, you will be able to utilize their free online mobile and text banking at any time. They also provide Bank-to-Bank transfer capabilities available after 60 days of account opening, per customer request! For those that are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can, as the rate’s subjected to change! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Incredible Bank Savings Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Online Savings
- APY Rates: 2.20% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $25,000
- Additional Requirements: $2,500 opening deposit
- Early Withdrawal Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Auto-Renewal: None listed
Incredible Bank Savings Account Features:
- 2.20% APY for balances of $25,000 or more (earn 0.25% APY for balances of $0.01 – $24,999.99).
- Enjoy no monthly fees.
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500 required.
- Easy to transfer via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere.
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
With Incredible Bank, you will be able to take advantage of 2.20% APY with a minimum deposit of $25,000. Simply sign up and open a new savings account and provide your deposit requirements. Once that is met, you will have full access to your account! Additionally, you will have instant access to great account features to better your banking experience!
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that