Minnesota residents can now take advantage of a 2.02% APY from Center National Bank when you sign up and open a new Center Rewards Checking Account. If you are interested in this attractive promotion, the bank is offering you a generous rate on a balance up to $10,000 when you meet the qualifications. To get started, all you would need to do is have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle. Once you have done so, be sure to have at least 10 debit card purchases as well as enrolling in eStatements.
After you have met the above requirements, you can start enjoying the generous rate! Additionally, with a host of account features such as unlimited monthly transactions and free online banking, banking has never been easier. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.20% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Center National Bank Summary:
- Apply Now
- Availability: MN (branch locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit: Optional
- Additional Requirements:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Center National Bank Fine Print:
- Rate tiers are as follows:
- 2.02% APY applies to balances of $.01 – $10,000
- 0.34% APY applies to balances over $10,000 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle.
- 0.05% APY* applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle.
Center National Bank Account Features:
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking
- Bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Telephone banking
- Visa® debit card
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATM usage via the MoneyPass ATM Network
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- $50 minimum deposit to open
If you are on the market for a new banking experience, then definitely check out Center National Bank for the current rate! Not only are you able to earn more over time with the 2.02% APY rate, but unlike regular banks who offers a simple straight up bonus, the rate remains as one of the most attractive on the market. Additionally, with all the great features, you can now bank with ease and let banking become a hassle free process. However, if you do not live in the states listed or are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!