Available for residents across the nation, Citibank is now offering a 0.50% APY for their Savings Account. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Table of Contents
Citibank Savings Review
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. They have 200 years of experience helping their clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
In addition to the rate from Citibank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review Citibank Savings below.
Citibank Savings Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain a $500+ average monthly balance in your account and you’re all set. Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account:
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: TX, AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, OK, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY and the following territories, possessions and military addresses of AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, MP, PR and VI
- Opening Deposit:
- Monthly fee: $4.50, see below on how to waive
- Early Termination Fee: Please contact your local representative regarding termination fee
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.45% APY||Review|
How to Earn Citibank Rate
- Open a Savings Account account from Citibank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.50% APY for any balance
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Citibank Account Features
- Bank digitally from virtually anywhere
- No limit on earnings
- No minimum opening deposit
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with Citibank, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Citibank Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|