State Exchange Bank is offering residents nationwide a 4.35% APY when you open a High-Yield Savings account.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
Editor’s Note: SaveBetter will conduct a scheduled maintenance from Thursday, January 26 at 1:00pm ET through Sunday, January 29, 2023. New registrations, account login, deposits, and withdrawals will not be possible online during that time.
State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings
The State Exchange Bank opened in Salt Fork, Oklahoma on October 1, 1901. As a result of circumstances brought about by the nation’s financial crisis in the early 1930s, the bank was moved to Lamont in 1935.
Since its beginning, the bank has remained a locally-owned independent community bank.
The State Exchange Bank is a member of the FDIC. Deposits in the State Exchange Bank are insured by the FDIC up to the limits of federal law. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each deposit account ownership category.
I’ll review the State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings below.
State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn State Exchange Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High-Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings Features
- FDIC insured. No fees.
- Locally-owned independent community bank.
Is This Account Safe?
Yes, the State Exchange Bank is a member of the FDIC. Deposits in the State Exchange Bank are insured by the FDIC up to the limits of federal law. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each deposit account ownership category.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, State Exchange Bank offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply