Available for residents nationwide, WauBank is offering 0.50% APY when you open a Online High Yield Savings.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about WauBank.
Table of Contents
WauBank High Yield Savings Review
Waukesha State Bank was established in 1944 in Waukesha, Wisconsin and has since expanded to 13 branches across the county.
In addition to the rate from WauBank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review WauBank High Yield Savings below.
WauBank High Yields Savings Rate
To earn WauBank competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $5,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.50% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account: High Yields Savings
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: AZ, CT, FL, MA, RI, TN, VA
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn WauBank Rate
- Open a Online High Yield Savings account from WauBank with minimum deposit of $5,000
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
- Earn 0.50% APY for balances of $5,000 and up
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
WauBank Account Features
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Waubank is offering a great APY Rate of 0.50% for their savings account. There is no minimum balance or monthly fees and it’s easy to sign up online! You will enjoy the flexibility and convenience of accessing your funds online 24/7!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Waubank.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|