Available nationwide, Bask Bank now has an offer of 5.10% APY Rate for their Interest Savings Account.
Read below for more information on their attractive rates and accounts.
Bask Bank Interest Savings Review
Bask Bank was founded in 1999 through Texas Capital Bank. They are focused on providing excellent service to all their members and are committed to helping you reach your savings goal!
I’ll review Bask Bank Interest Savings below.
Bask Bank Interest Savings Rate
To earn the competitive rate, just open a new account and meet all of their requirements. It’ll only take a few minutes to open an account online.
- What you’ll get: 5.10% APY
- Eligible account: Interest Savings
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None
How to Earn Bask Bank Rate
- Fill out the form to open an Interest savings account with any balance and earn the rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Bask Bank Account Features
- Free online and mobile banking
- Earns interest
- No monthly service charge
Online Transfer Limits
With the Bask Bank Interest Savings account, there are online transfers limits to a maximum of:
- $150,000 per transaction
- $250,000 per day
- $300,000 per month
You’ll be able to make up to six online transfers per month for a maximum total of $300,000.
Bask Bank Interest Savings 5,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles
You can earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage miles.
- To qualify for this offer, you must be a first time Bask Mileage Savings Account customer, open a Bask Mileage Savings Account between December 1, 2023 and February 29, 2024, fund your Bask Mileage Savings Account within 15 business days following the initial account opening and maintain a minimum daily account balance of $25,000 for 90 consecutive days out of the first 120 days following the initial account opening.
- AAdvantage® bonus miles are awarded within 10 business days upon meeting offer qualifications and may take 6 to 8 weeks to post to your AAdvantage® account. The value of this bonus offer will be reported to the IRS, and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
Overall, when you open a new online savings account with Bask Bank, you’ll earn their amazing APY Rate. Additionally, there are many perks that come with opening an account today. However, if you don’t find this offer attractive, check out other bank rates.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. Be sure to check out these other Bask Bank bonuses!
In addition to the rate from Bask Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include U.S. Bank, Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, Bank of America and many more.