If you are a resident of Pennsylvania, Citadel Federal Credit Union currently has a signing bonus of $110 and 1% cash back for up to $12,000 in purchases when you open a Cashback Rewards Checking account.
In order to earn these bonuses, you must open a cashback rewards checking account and earn $110 once you have met the requirements within 60 days. For 1% cash back, you must maintain a daily balance of $5,000, and $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposit per month for up to an additional $120 per year, and they will match whatever cash back you earn.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: The person must live, work, or worship in one of the following PA counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lancaster, or Philadelphia. You can also become a Citadel customer if a member of your family or household is eligible to be a customer, no matter where you live. Check out the Membership Eligibility Requirements if you are interested in this offer.
Table of Contents
Citadel Federal Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Cashback Rewards Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $350
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Please tell us!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,000 or more per month
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:$10 waived if you maintain a balance of $5,000 daily and have $1,000 in direct deposits per month (waived for 60 days following account opening* (excludes ages under 21))
- Early Termination Fee: None
Citadel Federal Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Cashback Rewards Checking account from Citadel Federal Credit Union
- For 1% cash back, you must maintain a daily balance of $5,000, and $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposit per month for up to an additional $120 per year, and they will match whatever cash back you earn.
- Additionally, earn $110 once you have met the requirements within 60 days.
Citadel Federal Credit Union Features
- Earn 1% cash back for up to $12,000 per year on your credit or debit card, and they will match your cash back value for the first year.
- Earn more with credit card rewards.
- No expiration.
- Your account must be open for 60 days and in good standing to receive a bonus.
Citadel Federal Credit Union is not only offering a $110 cash signing bonus, but a rate of 1% cash back for up to $12,000, and they will match however much you earn in cash back. If you are in looking for a new checking account with the benefits of a savings account, I would consider this account.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.70% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.85% APY + $150/$300 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.75% APY||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees