Residents nationwide can now enjoy a generous 1.95% APY Rate for their new Money Market Account through Discover Bank when you open an account with a balance above $100,000.
If you are not familiar with this promotion, it is an online offer available nationwide. The promotion provides consumers with great features such as no hidden fees, free check reorder, free debit card replacement and so much more!
In order to take advantage of this spectacular deal, apply online with all the necessary information and you could start earning today. Customers who apply can bank with confidence knowing Discover Bank is one of the most trusted financial institution available in the nation.
If you are currently interested, be sure to hurry and apply for your new account while the rate lasts!
If you are interested in opening a new account, be sure to apply as soon as you can or check out our list of Discover Bank Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||1.95% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
Discover Money Market Account Summary
-Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.95% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.90% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500
• Save time and deposit checks securely through the Discover mobile app
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Move money in and out of your money market account easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps
Discover Money Market Account At A Glance
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Opening Requirement: $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10; maintain $2,500 in balances to waive
- Early Termination Fee: None
Current MMA APY Rates
Not only do you get to enjoy a host of features to better your banking experience, but you also get to enjoy one of the nation’s highest APY rate! There are a lot of banks that offers high APY rates.
However, when you think about it, what’s better than one a Money Market Account with a competitive APY rate through one of the most trusted firms?
|Current Money Market Rates|
|Balances Under $100,000||Balances $100,000 & Over|
|1.90% APY||1.95% APY|
How To Open An Account
1. Sign up for an account by entering your information. Discover Bank will need your address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID).
2. Fund your account with as little as $2,500. You can send us a check or transfer funds from an existing bank account.
3. Done! Discover Bank will send a confirmation email, then watch for your Welcome Kit on how to start your new account experience!
How To Waive Monthly Fee
Discover Money Market Account: No Monthly Service Fees.
Discover Bank is offering a competitive APY rate for their Money Market Account. If your balance is over $100,000, you will receive the full APY. If not, then you will receive a slightly lower tier rate which isn’t too bad however. With secure account and money protection, Discover Bank is a great online bank. They offer 24/7 phone service and 24/7 access to your account.
There is only a $2,500 minimum deposit and you can easily sign up online, so start growing your savings today! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your banking needs!
(Visit Discover for more details)
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|