Liberty Savings Bank is offering residents nationwide a 4.60% APY when you open a High-Yield Savings account.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
Liberty Savings Bank High-Yield Savings
Founded in 1889, Liberty Savings Bank is a family-owned community bank headquartered in Ohio with branches in the Sarasota-Manatee County area of Florida.
Liberty is solid. It is an FDIC member bank and “Excellent and Recommended” by Bauer Financial. Loved by its customers, Liberty has received hundreds of Google My Business five-star reviews for outstanding service and products, including saving accounts, and CDs.
Community minded, Liberty supports Habitat for Humanity and its mission of building homes for people in need.
I’ll review the Liberty Savings Bank High-Yield Savings below.
Liberty Savings Bank High-Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Liberty Savings Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High-Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Must be at least 18 years old
- U.S. resident
- Have an existing bank account
- $1 opening deposit
Information You’ll Need to Apply
- First & last name
- Valid home address
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Government-issued photo ID, (driver’s license or passport)
- Social Security number (SSN)
- Existing bank account login information
Liberty Savings Bank High-Yield Savings Features
- FDIC insured. No fees.
- A history of serving communities across America.
Is Liberty Savings Bank FDIC Insured?
Yes, Liberty is a FDIC accredited bank. This gives you the confidence that your assets are safe and protected.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, Liberty Savings Bank offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply