Available for residents nationwide, Rising Bank is offering 0.50% APY when you open an account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Rising Bank.
Table of Contents
Rising Bank High Yield Savings Review
Rising Bank is an online subsidiary of Midwest BankCentre. It was launched in 2018, and provides a variety of savings products, from CD’s to saving accounts.
In addition to the rate from Rising Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review Rising Bank High Yield Savings below.
Rising Bank High Yields Savings Rate
To earn Rising Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.60% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account: High Yields Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Rising Bank Rate
- Open a Online High Yield Savings account from Rising Bank with minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.50% APY for balances of $1,000 up to $500,000
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Rising Bank Account Features
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Rising Bank is offering a 0.50% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. There are many benefits to opening this account such as a high rate, FDIC insured, and pretty much no fees. All you need is a minimum of $1,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Rising Bank High Yields Savings.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|