Axos Bank Golden Checking is offering a 0.10% APY Rate on all balances for ages 55+. If you want to learn more about this rate and account, be sure to continue reading.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Review
As a technology-driven financial services company, Axos Bank provides a diverse and ever-growing range of innovative banking products and services for personal, business, and institutional clients nationwide. Furthermore, they offer many financial services that evolve to meet your needs, they help you stay ahead in life and business.
I’ll review Axos Bank Golden Checking below.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Rate
Golden Checking is an interest-bearing checking account designed for customers age 55 and older. Enjoy no fees, high interest rates, and free personal checks.
- What you’ll get: 0.10% APY
- Eligible account: Golden Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Axos Bank Rate
- Open a Golden Checking account with an opening deposit of $250.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.10% APY rate.
Axos Bank Account Features
- 0.10% APY* on all balances
- Up to $8 domestic ATM fee reimbursements per month
- Free personal checks (One free box of Colonial Classic 40 pack every six months, limit 2 per year)
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- $250 minimum balance to open an account
Alternative Axos Bank Accounts
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
If you are older than 55, I recommend you check out this checking account to earn a fair rate on your funds. This account is great because you can earn the APY on any balance, and you will be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition, I recommend you check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Be sure to use our bank bonuses page if you are interested in expanding your financial future and to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Online Savings Account.