Available for select residents nationwide, U.S. Bank is offering a $250 Bonus when you open a consumer Platinum Checking Package or a Easy Checking Account with the unique promo code found in your mail.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do is open a new checking account with a $25 opening deposit and your unique promo code at account opening. Complete the requirements and within 60 days the bonus will be deposited into your account.With U.S Bank, take advantage of access to +5,300 ATMs, Online banking, and Mobile banking. Get your promo code today! Offer ends April 30, 2019.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can or check out our list of U.S Bank Promotions! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
U.S Bank Checking Account Summary
- No Direct Link
- U.S Bank Targeted Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Types: US Bank Consumer Platinum Checking Package OR Easy Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,000+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fees:
- Platinum Checking Package: $24.95 monthly fee. Waived with balance of $25,000 combined with personal deposits, credit balances, and/or investments with US Bankcorp investments
- Easy Checking Account: $6.95 monthly fee enrolled with eStatements. Waived with monthly direct deposit of $1,000 or more
- Early Termination Fee: None
U.S Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Platinum Checking Package or Easy Checking Account from U.S Bank by April 30, 2019 with opening deposit of $25.
- Enter the promo code found in your mail at opening.
- Within 60 days of opening, complete the recurring direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more.
- The bonus will be deposited into the account within 60 days of completing the requirements
U.S Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Offer is subject to change without notice.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
- Minimum deposit of $25 is required to open an account.
- Complete the recurring direct deposits totaling $1,000+ within 60 days
- Bonus will be reported as a interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient are responsible for any applicable taxes
- Not valid with any other Checking account bonus offer
- Not valid if you or any signer on the account have an existing U.S. Bank consumer checking account
U.S. Bank Checking Account Features
- Access to +5,300 ATMs
- Online + Mobile banking
- Email and text alerts
- Bill Pay
- U.S. Bank Visa Check Card
If you are interested, make sure to check out U.S Bank Checking to learn more about the $250 Bonus!Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! Make sure to do the requirements within 60 days of account opening.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from U.S Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses, for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee