If you are a resident nationwide who wishes to start a new banking experience, then I have got a treat for you! Chevron Federal Credit Union is offering a great APY rate of 1.50% with their MarketEdge Savings Account! Customers will be able to enjoy and take advantage many of the account features and such as no monthly fees and competitive rates along with many financial products the credit union has to offer for all of your banking needs! There are many features such as their online and mobile services to provide you with the convenience electronic banking. Hurry in to your nearest branch to find out more!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this offer, you must be an employee of Chevron, an employee at Law Offices of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Maryland persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, or business and other legal entities that are located in specific counties. There are more qualifications, but if you do not meet any of the free ones, you can join one of their non-profit entities such as Contra Costa County Historical Society for $20. For more information, be sure to check out their complete list of Membership Eligibility.
Chevron Federal Credit Union Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: MarketEdge Savings
- Rate: 1.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: $20 fee if account is closed within 180 days
Chevron Federal Credit Union Savings Account Requirements:
- Open a new MarketEdge Savings Account with no minimum deposit.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 to earn the 1.50% APY rate.
- Rates are subject to change based on account balance listed in the table below.
|APY Rate:||Minimum balance to earn APY rate:|
|0.45%||up to $2,499|
Chevron Federal Credit Union Savings Fine Print:
- APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Dividend rates specified for tiers are paid on the entire account balance.
- Dividends will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account every month.
- Rates are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
Chevron Federal Credit Union is currently having a great APY rate of 1.50% on their MarketEdge Savings Account. All you have to do is to meet the minimum balance requirement to earn the 1.50% rate and keep the account open for at least 180 days to avoid the $20 early termination fee. Rates are subject to change at any time and without notice so take advantage of this offer while it lasts. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
Compare Hotel Cards
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first three months from account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®