Looking to start a new banking experience this Spring? How would you like to take advantage of a rather attractive rate just for meeting the requirements? If so, then now is your chance! Salem Five Direct is offering a 1.85% APY Rate for their eOne Savings Account. Salem Five Direct is committed to offering service and quality for their consumers so you can rest assured that your banking experience will be top-notch. With them, your money is FDIC insured as well as DIF insured! To take advantage of their APY Rate on their eOneSavings Account, you must be a new customer and sign up online with a minimum $100 balance to open the account. Additionally, the APY Rate of 1.85% is good on balances up to $1,000,000. If you are interested, make sure you head on over to their website and start saving today!
Editor’s Note: This promotion is limited to consumers who apply online and who do not have an existing checking or savings account with Salem Five Bank at the time of the application, except that consumers with an existing eOne Checking Account are eligible for the eOne Savings Account.
Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: eOne Savings
- Rate: 1.85% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date:None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: $100 minimum balance; sign up online
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account Requirements:
- Open a Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account after 03/09/2018
- Provide a minimum opening deposit of $100
- Maintain a minimum account balance of $0.01 and a maximum balance of $1,000,000 to earn the 1.85% APY.
- Rates are subject to change.
Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account Fine Print:
- Eligibility is limited to consumers who apply online and who do not have an existing checking or savings account with Salem Five Bank at the time of the application, except that consumers with an existing eOne Checking Account are eligible for the eOne Savings Account.
- Account must be opened with funds not currently on deposit with Salem Five Bank.
- eOne Savings earns 1.85% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on daily balances of $0.01-$1,000,000.00.
- Salem Five reserves the right to transfer balances over $1,000,000.00 to a Statement Savings Account which currently earns an APY of .05%. eOne Savings may be used to provide overdraft protection for eOne Checking.
If you are a current resident nationwide and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Salem Five Direct is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the rate. Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this rate is subjected to change. If you qualify, this account might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of best savings rates for all your saving needs!