Current residents of New Jersey and New York can now take advantage of a 2.38% APY rate from Kearny Bank when you qualify for a new Tiered Money Market Plus Account.
If you are interested in this account, all you would have to do is provide a opening deposit of at least $1,000,000 into your new membership account. Not only will you receive the rate, but you will be able to earn the same rate up to $5,000,000! If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change.
Table of Contents
Kearny Bank Money Market Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Tiered Money Market Plus Account
- Rate: 2.38% APY
- Availability: NJ, NY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: See Below
- A service charge of $25.00 will be imposed if the account balance falls below $100,000 on any day during the statement period.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Kearny Bank Rates
- Open a Direct Tiered Money Market Plus Account with Kearny Bank.
- Fund the account with a $1,000,000 minimum balance and do not exceed a $5,000,000 balance in order to earn the 2.38% APY rate.
- Rates are subject to change based on account balances as listed below.
|Minimum Balance||APY Rate:|
Kearny Bank Account Features
- Online banking
- Online bill pay
- Telephone banking
- FDIC insured
Kearny Bank Fine Print
- The first $99,999 of your balance never earns interest.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- One account per depositor. Maximum allowable account balance is $2,000,000.
- Account can only be opened with funds from outside Kearny Bank (new money only).
- Kearny Bank reserves the right to limit or return balances.
- Transaction limits as set by law apply.
Check out Kearny Bank for your banking and saving needs! For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirement and you will earn the generous rate up to 2.38% APY. Additionally, you will have access to a range of account features to better your banking experience. I recommend you apply soon while the rate stays the same! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.05% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|