Available nationwide, State Farm Bank has a 0.75% APY Rate for their Money Market account.
Read below for more information on their attractive rates and accounts!
State Farm Bank Money Market Review
State Farm Bank has many financial products and services to offer their clientele. They strive to provide professional assistance and guidance for any needs that their customer may have. Additionally, there are several perks that you’ll be able to benefit from as well.
In addition to the rate from State Farm Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review State Farm Bank Money Market below.
State Farm Bank Money Market Rate
To earn this decent rate, just open a new money market account with a balance no more than $5,000,000. Then, meet all of their requirements.
- What you’ll get: 0.75% APY
- Eligible account: Money Market Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Monthly fee: Yes, waive the $10 fee by having an average balance of $500 or make a direct deposit
- Early Termination Fee: None
How to Earn the State Farm Bank Rate
- Open a new money market account
- Make an initial deposit of $1,000
- Have your contact info, current bank information, or check to fund your new account
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$5000 – $4,999,999||0.75% APY|
- Earns interest
- Write checks, transfer funds, withdraw money when needed
- Complimentary ATM card and Money Market Savings checks
- No minimum balance fee
- Interest compounded daily
Overall, when you open a new Money Market account with State Farm Bank, you’ll be receiving their good rate. There are lots of features that comes with this account that will seem appealing. Their money market account is much better than their savings account as well. However, if you’re not interested in this rate, check out other bank rates suited for you.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on State Farm Bank Money Market account.
Leave a Reply